The day of your surgery
What to do on the day of your surgery?
Aside from all the suggestions that the doctor has previously given you, on the day of your surgery, consider the following recommendations for this big day:
- You must arrive an hour earlier than the scheduled time to the clinic that we report you in advance.
- Use comfortable clothing (sweat suit of a soft, lose material and preferably with zipper or buttons so that it is easy for you to put it back on is suggested, warm socks, that do not tighten and so you feel warm, comfortable shoes and easy to put on).
- Come to surgery with a responsible adult (you may not drive)
- Do not bring jewelry, contact lenses, nor metallic elements.
- Without makeup, lotions nor nail polish on nails.
According to the procedure......
It is of vital importance to consider all recommendations that have been suggested by Dr. Minyor Avellaneda in accordance to your procedure, given that they may vary from one to the other, and also to consider some of the following factors:
- Minimum fast
- Report the doctor about medication that you are taking
- Be aware on how to do hygiene to the area of procedure.
- Avoid smoking for at least a couple of weeks before the procedure (if it is the case).