Meet Dr. Minyor Avellaneda
Dr. Minyor Avellaneda studied medicine at Pontificia Unviersidad Javeriana in Bogota, getting his Physician-Surgeon degree. He completed his Studies in Plastic Surgery at Universidad El Bosque in Bogota, obtaining his title as Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon. He also did an Observer ship in Plastic Aesthetic Surgery at University of Birmingham, Alabama (United States) with renowned plastic and aesthetic surgeons of world class, maxillofacial and pediatric surgery at Children´s Hospital in the same city.
He is currently attached profesor at Universidad El Bosque,Volunteer of Operation Smile Colombia, member of the Colombian Plastic Surgery Society, Associate Mamer of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), Member of the Latin American Federation of Plastic Surgery (FILAC) and International Candidate American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Recent courses and updates
- • The Aesthetic Meeting - American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, San Diego, CA, United States (2017).
- • XIX Congress of the Colombian Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Society (2016) and XXXV Congress of the Colombian Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Society (2015).
- • Exposer to Arcadio Forero contest from the XXXV Congress of the Colombian Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Society (2015).
- • XX Congress of the Iberic-American Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Federation FILACP (2014).
- • VIII Bolivarian FILACP plastic surgery congress and 34 national congress of the Iberic- Latin American Federation (2013).
- • XIX Congress of the Iberic-Latin American Plastic Surgery Federation FILACP. Medellín, Colombia. (2012) and XVII international SCCP plastic and aesthetic surgery course (2012).