Lip enlargement aims at enhancing lip shape and volume through fillings. There are only two ways of doing said fillings, with fat from the same patient or with hyaluronic acid. Fat is extracted from abdomen in small amounts and it is processed to leave stem cells and inject them on lips. With hyaluronic acid, the product is simply purchased and applied in the same way.
Through the years, upper lips flatten and lose their volume. These fillings aim not only at increasing volume, but also recreating the natural curve they have leaving a young, fresh and feminine look.
Very prominent and unnatural lips are the result of an excessive application off at or hyaluronic acid. Applying the right amount and in the right spot gives us a natural and very feminine result.
Dr. Minyor Avellaneda
- Member of the Colombian Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Society.
- Associated member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
- Volunteer at Fundación Operación Sonrisa Colombia (Operation Smile Internacional).
- University of Birmingham, Alabama (United States), Observership.
- Maxillofacial and pediatric surgery atChildren's Hospital Alabama (United States)
- Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon, Universidad El Bosque.
- Physician - Surgeon Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá.