Blepharoplasty (Eye lid surgery)
Eye lid surgery
Blepharoplasty or plastic eye lid surgery is the procedure in which rejuvenation of upper eye lids, lower eye lids or even both in case it is necessary, is done. Because of the passing of time, genetic factors, stress, lack of sleep, among other factors, eye lids begin to have an excess of skin, wrinkles and eye bags that in some cases give the impression of a sad or tired look.
The objective of surgery is to improve aesthetic and functional eye issues in order to give a younger look, without excess skin, reduction of wrinkles, while correcting functional problems, significantly improving daily activities such as Reading and watching TV.
Before + After Gallery
Dr. Minyor Avellaneda
- Member of the Colombian Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Society.
- Associated member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
- Volunteer at Fundación Operación Sonrisa Colombia (Operation Smile Internacional).
- University of Birmingham, Alabama (United States), Observership.
- Maxillofacial and pediatric surgery atChildren's Hospital Alabama (United States)
- Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon, Universidad El Bosque.
- Physician - Surgeon Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá..